Buy Montana Land
Montana Land For Sale By Owner
Buy Montana land directly from the owner. Available now are recreational, investment,and hunting property in Montana for sale by the owner. If you are a buyer who wants a piece of the Montana dream, then check these out. Most of the properties are adjacent to public lands such as National Forest, Bureau of Land Management, or State Lands providing easy access to additional recreational ground. These Montana lands for sale are located near the towns of Missoula, Philipsburg, Stevensville, Lincoln, Red Lodge, and Drummond in Missoula County, Ravalli County, Lewis and Clark, Carbon County, and Granite County.
Property Quick List
Click on any of the links to see a detailed description, photos, and maps of these great Montana properties.
- $24,700 – 24.7 acres: Ruby Creek 25 – Red Lodge, MT; borders BLM land, hunting, amazing views
- $27,500 – 24.6 acres: Ruby Creek 24 – Red Lodge, MT; borders BLM public lands, hunting, end of the road
- $29,500 – 20.6 acres: Ruby Springs Ranch 811 – Red Lodge, MT; borders public land, end of the road, views
- $34,900 – 20.1 acres: Rock Creek Divide “Alaska” – Missoula, MT; borders National Forest, cabin site, hunting
- $39,000 – 20.59 acres: Rock Creek Divide “Elizabeth” – Missoula, MT; borders National Forest, hunting, cabin site
- $39,500 – 20.94 acres: Ruby Springs Ranch 51am – Red Lodge, MT; creek, borders public lands, amazing views
- $59,750 – 43.73 acres: Dearborn 6 – Cascade/Wolf Creek, MT; home site, forest, elk and deer, off the grid
- $99,500 – 41.62 acres: Ruby Springs Ranch 89 – Red Lodge, MT; pond, creek, borders public lands, two parcels
- $149,000 – 54.24 acres: Iron Cap – Stevensville, MT; deer, elk, awesome 360 degree views of the Bitterroot Valley
- $398,000 – 640 acres: Hidden Valley – Drummond, MT; elk, deer, bighorn sheep, and unique rock formations
Montana Land for Sale
Land in Montana isn’t getting any cheaper. If you are looking to buy land, Montana is the last best place and the best way to buy without the middle man is to buy Montana land for sale by owner. Now is the time to make an investment whether you are looking to resell the property and make money, want some land so you can move to Montana, or are looking for that perfect recreational, fishing, or hunting get a way. All this land is Montana land FSBO (For Sale By Owner).
All these Montana properties are unique in their own way, so take a look at the links on the right and search for what you like the most.
The photo at the top of this page was taken from the Stevensville property. Wouldn’t it be nice to wake up to this view every day? The sunset photo found above is what you’ll enjoy from the Rock Creek Divide properties. It’s like you’re on top of the world looking down!