Buy Montana Land
Montana Land For Sale By Owner
Buy Montana land directly from the owner. Available now are recreational, investment,and hunting property in Montana for sale by the owner. If you are a buyer who wants a piece of the Montana dream, then check these out. Most of the properties are adjacent to public lands such as National Forest, Bureau of Land Management, or State Lands providing easy access to additional recreational ground. These Montana lands for sale are located near the towns of Missoula, Philipsburg, Stevensville, Red Lodge, and Drummond in Missoula County, Ravalli County, Carbon County, and Granite County.
Property Quick List
Click on any of the links to see a detailed description and photos of these great Montana properties.
- Ruby Creek: 20 acres for $19,500 – Red Lodge, MT, 5% down owner financing and close mountain views
- Ruby Springs Ranch: 20.6 acres for $29,500 – Red Lodge, MT, borders federal land, with 5% down owner financing, and huge mountain views
- Ruby Springs Ranch: 20.5 acres for $32,500 – Red Lodge, MT, borders public land, views galore, and 5% down owner financing
- Ruby Springs Ranch: 20.6 acres for $37,500 – Red Lodge, MT, borders public land, end of the road, great views, and cabin site
- Ruby Springs Ranch: 20.97 acres for $39,500 – Red Lodge, MT, creek, borders public land, views, and owner financing
- Rock Creek Divide: 18.64 acres for $49,000 – Missoula/Philipsburg, MT, borders National Forest, hunting, views, peace and quiet
- Ruby Springs Ranch: 20.94 acres for
$59,500$49,500 - Red Lodge, MT, borders federal land, with creek, views, and owner financing
- Ruby Springs Ranch: 20.73 acres for $99,500 - Red Lodge, MT, pond with fish, creeks, borders public land, owner financing, views
- Iron Cap: 54.24 acres for
$198,000$149,000 – Stevensville, MT, awesome 360 degree views of the Bitterroot Valley
- Rock Creek: 160 acres for $159,000 – Missoula, MT, elk, deer, springs, and borders public land
- Ruby Springs Ranch: 133.6 acres for $199,500 - Red Lodge, MT, 6 parcels, Ruby Creek, borders public land, and owner financing
- Wallace Creek: 307 acres for $349,000 – Missoula, MT, creek, elk, deer, moose, and borders public land
- Hidden Valley: 640 acres for
$489,000$398,000- Drummond, MT, elk, deer, bighorn sheep, and unique rock formations
Montana Land for Sale
Land in Montana isn’t getting any cheaper. If you are looking to buy land Montana is the last best place and the best way to buy without the middle man is to buy Montana for sale by owner. Now is the time to make an investment whether you are looking to resell the property and make money, want some land so you can move to Montana, or are looking for that perfect recreational, fishing, or hunting get a way. All this land is Montana land FSBO (For Sale By Owner).
All these Montana properties are unique in their own way, so take a look at the links on the right and search for what you like the most.
The photo at the top of this page was taken from the Stevensville property. Wouldn’t it be nice to wake up to this view every day? The sunset photo found above is what you’ll enjoy from the Red Lodge properties any time you want!